Thursday, February 2, 2012


Okay, so my biggest quest right now is to get a hold of those hijabs that make you look like a cone head, usually worn underneath something. I've been searching the depths of the internet with no luck. No one wants to ship to Canada, ugh! I recently came across it while going through blogs from sisters in indonesia. If i'm not mistaken i think they refer to it as an inner neck..Or maybe i'm just making that up, but i need one.

Calling out all Inner Necks- Come out Come out wherever you are...

She Haunts me in my dreams!!!


  1. You can wear a turtle neck shirt and pin the edge to your regular under-scarf with the same color.
    I'm not sure that's what you're looking for though. :)

  2. Very good idea.. maybe i shall try that