Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hawaii



The last time I was on here I was trying to go to fashion week in Indonesia, however that was an absolute fail because my husband decided he didn't want to spend his honeymoon watching people, he rather bask in the sun on the beach... In the grand scheme of things, it turned out wonderful, and Hawaii was a once in a lifetime experience.. Ladies if you have a chance to ever go to Hawaii I say do it..  Toronto-L.A-Hawaii.....

xoxo


 

Yes uber cliché , but it had to be done!

 

 

 

Beach Chillin with my homeslice
I watched an episode of my shopping addition and fell in love with this girl....

Swaggin with my Penders
Hawaii!!!!!! Highlights



3 comments:

  1. Your vaca pics are killer. Love them! xx Omnita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lipstick you use on the pics, it's really beautiful. And that places looks sooo soo beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Bless!